WATT Baseball is hiring for Head of 13u Chiefs Baseball!
Do not miss out on this opportunity! If you know someone who would be perfect for this, please share!
We are currently hiring for the position of 13u Head Coach. This is a year-round, part-time position, requiring a massive time commitment for spring/summer season and tournament travel.
The qualified applicant will lead and oversee all operations on and off the field for the team. The Manager will have logistical support from the company as it pertains to league/tournament registration, travel, and the acquiring of fields for practice and competition. There will also be competitive fall season/tournaments and off-season winter development.
$2500 stipends for spring-summer and fall. Winter session is $1000.
Qualified applicants must:
- Have 2-4 years playing college baseball.
- Have experience teaching the game.
- Be patient working with kids, ages 7-14.
- Create a fun and positive learning environment for the kids.
- Stay calm during intense and stressful situations.
- Be a leader and have great moral character.
- Instill a “team above all” attitude in the players.
- Pass a background check.
Serious and dedicated applicants only. Send cover letter and resumes to Nick Ciaburri, Owner/Operator of WATT Baseball at email@example.com.
For WATT Baseball Pricing, click here.